Thursday, June 20, 2013

Coconut Vegan Brownies

Where does one start with a masterpiece like this,.. Maybe paired with a fine wine?  I digress, this brownie in amazing. Even before I went through my euphoric experience with food- brownies made my tummy sad. Really who likes a sad tummy- yeah No one. Do on my quest for chocolate goodness I searched pins and pulled together to make this brownie nom nom.

1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup fresh peanut butter softened
1/2 cup 72% dark chocolate melted
1/2 cup apple sauce
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 cup coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla
 1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa
3/4 cup finely chopped 70% or higher dark chocolate 

1/2 cup toasted coconut for sprinkling
(( 1/4 cup cocoa + 1Tbsp sugar + a tsp of h2o for desired consistency)) 

So now you mix wet melted ingredients,   then the dry adding chocolate last. I put mine in muffin cups makes about 2 dozen. 350 for about 35 mins ;)  I use 100% organic ingredients. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment