Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holy and Holly Days

I've tried to quiet myself, within the bustle of excitement for forty busy toes. Twirling on candy cane dreams and reindeer wishes; they are the reason for my season of joy. The idea of compiling what I am blessed with is a daunting task as a plethora of blessings unfold themselves to me daily. Wether it is a healthy giggle from across the room, a quietly sleeping still potty training ;) toddler or the ability to cook a clean & nourishing meal for my family, I am blessed.

With that I wish to you and all you hold dear, the gift of feeling loved and blessed through out the year. May the little things take a big place in our hearts as we are gracious daily. Love & Light on your Holy & Holly Days from my family to yours!
Merry Christmas

Bencaos de luz e de amor um de Todos os Meus amigos Brasileiros e Família. Feliz Natal!

Here are some of my fun Christmas creations!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment